Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

I would probably post some pictures if I would remember to take them. I take my camera and forget to take the pictures. I remember to take the pictures and the camera is dead or I have forgotten to take the camera with me. I am sooooo thankful for family members who take pictures of my kids.

Halloween as usual was very busy with class parties, school costume parade, costumes for the kids. I am thankful that Dalton and Majerle did not request dressing up. Reagan and Audrey wore the poodle skirts I made for them, Jackson (bless his heart) agreed to wear his football uniform, and I made Kennedey a candy corn costume.

Kennedey's class party was great. (glad it is over) When we got home from school we all took a nap and Ken woke with a horrible fever. She missed trick or treating but was too sick to care.

Half of the family spent the weekend sick. Some more sick than others. I believe Reagan just wants to be home with everyone else.


I plan on updating the blog when I get a minute but now is not that minute.

2 comments:

Drapers said...

Well, you need to start remembering you camera!! Love the blog, glad to see it up and working.

Drapers said...

Glad to see your bolg up and going. I like the family picture. Steph :)