Friday, March 25, 2011

Hip, Hip Horray!


This is Majerle's relay team. They decided at the meet to run the relay together. Unknown to Majerle, the coach had told one of the girls not to do it because it was too close to Majerle's 800m race. Oops!
The Zundel's are up to a lot of nothing unfortunately. I need to get a garden in but the weather does not cooperate. We are working on getting Dalton's mission papers ready. Just need to get a picture of him after he cuts his hair then I think we are done.
Alan has reclaimed his chair in the family room. Dalton has returned to his own bed after months of sleeping in Alan's oversized chair. He has a stress fracture in his hip and cannot staighten out. I should have taken a picture of him sleeping in the chair...it is quite interesting. He curls up in a ball with one leg draped over the back. We hope he is recovered in time for his mission this summer. In the meantime he is enjoying his temporary handicap parking pass.
Kids won't quit growing. I have tried not feeding them but they are too resourceful and find food anyway.
Alan continues to work long hours. We see him at about 8pm everynight. At least in these difficult economic times the shop keeps busy.
Alan and I are both involved in getting ready for the stake youth trek at Martin's Cove in June. We have the same assignments we had four years ago. This time two of our girls get to go with us...Majerle and Audrey. It will be fun.
Can't wait for camping season! We are all getting a bit anxious. We don't get a Spring trip this year due to my trip to San Francisco for board stuff the same time the kids are out for Spring Break. Bummer!
We are enjoying March Madness at our house. We love Basketball!!
The boys enjoy it more than the rest of us. Now that all my teams are out I don't care much about it all.
Majerle is racing in track for BLHS. Sat at a very cold track meet for 4 hours. Audrey is playing Softball for BLHS. So far all the games have been canceled because of the bad weather. Jackson just finished Basketball as did Audrey. Kennedey was going to try out for Softball at the Jr. High but she hurt her back and is not interested any more I don't think. ?
Reagan is....Reagan. She loves Activity Days in the ward. She is just fun and a joy to have around...as are all of my children.
Can't wait for better weather!

No comments: